|Current Memberships and
- I am a member of the editorial board of p@psych, the first
e-zine on educational and instructional psychology.
- I am a member of the programme committee of the Annual Meeting 2001
(IuK 2001) of the IuK-Initiative
Information and Communication of the Learned Societies in Germany, 11-14 March 2001
in Trier. Chair of the Session on Academic Online
|Former Memberships and Jobs
- From 1999 to 2000 I was a member of the scientific committee of the Cyberscape-Project of the German Institute for Adult
|Supervision of Diploma Theses
supervision for students who plan on writing their Diploma Thesis in any field
related to my above-mentioned research interests. Tele-Supervision is possible for
students outside of Heidelberg.
Diploma Theses supervised by me:
- Haase, Sabine (2000). Rezeption nicht-kommerzieller
sexualbezogener WWW-Angebote. Universität Mannheim. (ongoing)
- Kilian, Christiane (2000-2001). Soziale Determinanten und
Konsequenzen des persönlichen Homepage-Besitzes. [Arbeitstitel]. TU Chemnitz.
[Homepage Nicola Döring]